-
August 2nd, 2004, 11:53 PM
#1
Inactive Member
JR & Lea, you have spoken & i have listened!! I will do my best to avoid posting picture's of Christine!! It Is Just that there are pic's that i like of Kevin & unfortunately for you two Ladie's ... Christine is in the photo, i am sorry girl's Please forgive me?
JR, Thank you for the Info about the 2 picture's, I love the one with the hat!! he is GORGEOUS!!!! PLEASE POST MORE WHEN YOU CAN... you to Lea We Want to see your photo's as well. You Rock to Jeanine!! LoL!!!! My son think's so anyone who listen's or know's of NIN is cool in his book.
Really JR & Lea, Is Christine truly all that bad? at least she photograph's well!!
You 2 Ladie's are Quite funny. LOL!!!! You would think that seeing Christine.. would kill you... if look's could kill. Take Care Ladie's [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/chat.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]
-
August 3rd, 2004, 07:16 AM
#2
Inactive Member
Hi Lea, I am alway's eager to please!! & i am so happy that you had your rant!! LOL!! You surely must have released some tension with that post.
Lea, are you planning to spy on their Wedding? that would be just like you girlfriend!! You & JR SHOULD DO JUST THAT & TAKE plenty of photograph's... Oh Dear i forgot we do not want any pic's of Christine do we? LOL!!!!
Lea, may I suggest you wear black & don an Audrey Hepburn hat, You will certainly be a class act OR You could wear Yor Red Dress& paint the whole town RED they would never forget!!!! [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]
-
October 23rd, 2004, 08:03 AM
#3
Inactive Member
Kevin and Christine make a beautiful couple and I don't dislike Christine at all. Thanks for keeping me company Dedee [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] . The age difference between them is big but so is it between other couple in Hollywood too. Christine's and Kevin's age difference is not the biggest one.
[img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
-
October 23rd, 2004, 03:02 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Hey guys i dont really mind seeing pictures of Christine, but mostly i'm here to see Kevin, does anyone think they make a good couple? even with the HUGE difference in their age. [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img]
-
October 23rd, 2004, 07:50 PM
#5
Inactive Member
How great it is to lay your eyes on the picture of Kevin above [img]smile.gif[/img] .
Where are everybody [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] ?
[img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
-
October 28th, 2004, 05:07 AM
#6
Lisa lisa
Guest
Hi Alltitanic, I would like to see more pictures of Christine and her Groom In the future!!
I have nothing against seeing her at all,
Thank you much. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
October 29th, 2004, 03:38 AM
#7
Inactive Member
Now ladies, we need to keep on posting fun things here [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] . Any plans for the weekend? Me and my family will have relatives over on Saturday for dinner and coffee and cake. We will probably be around 15 persons [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] . Tomorrow my grandma is coming here and I haven't seen her for more than ten months now [img]smile.gif[/img] .
[img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
-
November 8th, 2004, 11:28 PM
#8
Inactive Member
JENI , HEY I'M GOING CRAZY HERE !!!!!!!
LOVE YA DEAR!!! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
-
November 10th, 2004, 05:38 AM
#9
Inactive Member
TC, Gain control of your Sanity!! I am here.
What have you been doing for the past few day's TC? I have missed you. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
-
November 15th, 2004, 01:38 PM
#10
Inactive Member
HELLO JENI, COME ON TODAY!!!!!! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks